We are a caring, award winning practice located in Middlesex, and have been providing high quality dentistry, with outstanding continuity of care and service to the local community for over 30 years. We aim to deliver a level of dental care that we would expect to be carried out on ourselves. We achieve this by putting in place a number of core things:
How we work:
- You tell us what type of dentistry you would like to receive and we will listen to your needs and concerns.
- We will discuss all reasonable treatment options with you and where evidence exists we will ALWAYS offer you the best option first.
- We will discuss all pros and cons honestly with you, to ensure that you can give us informed consent for your dental treatment.
- We will ensure that you are treated by the dentist best suited to carry out the procedure and will recommend referral to more specialised dentists as deemed necessary.
- We will provide your treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and stress free environment.
- We will continually update our knowledge to ensure you receive the best treatment possible.
- We will ensure all our staff are well trained and treat you with respect. We expect the same respect in return.
- To ensure maintenance of both clinical and administrative standards the surgery has a quality control and clinical governance program in place. We are also registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and comply with their regulations.
- We want to help you and make you SMILE!!!!!!!
What you can expect from us:
- We will listen to your dental problems and try to give you an explanation and solution to those needs.
- We will always obtain informed consent.
- We will follow the latest cross infection guidelines. Your safety is our primary concern.
- We will keep you informed of the latest techniques and use the best materials available to us.
- We will give you a written estimation of any planned treatment.
- We will continue to comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, to ensure that your personal information is processed fairly, lawfully and confidentially.
- We will endeavor to provide copies of records within 21 days from the date of the written request and payment of access fees.
- We will do all we can to keep to time because we all understand what it is like to be kept waiting.
What is expected from you:
- To attend your appointment promptly. If you are not able to keep to your appointment time, please inform the practice as soon as possible.
- To pay your invoice as requested and abide by the practice terms and conditions of payment of treatment and deposits.
- To maintain and look after the work that has been provided with the advice and techniques our dental team will provide.
- If you are happy with the service provided then please recommend friends and family that you feel will appreciate and benefit from the service offered.
Request an Appointment