Almost Half the Time, Almost Half the Price ...
Streatfield Dental Surgery is proud to be your premiere dental practice to offer the amazing Fastbraces® Technology. Discover how Streatfield Dental Surgery and Fastbraces® can team up to help you truly LOVE your smile, maybe for the first time ever!
Fastbraces® Technology is an innovative orthodontic treatment, specially designed to move teeth fast and efficiently with gentle forces giving beautiful, straight teeth in a matter of months... not years!
The triangular-shaped brackets, along with a super-elastic wire, create the ideal combination of gentle forces to move the teeth in a more natural way. Patients will typically start seeing results within the first few weeks and will truly experience the Fastbraces® Difference.
How Fastbraces® work:
- When teeth come in crooked, this means the root is typically not in the correct position
- When Fastbraces® triangular braces are applied with a wire instead of square braces, the distance between the braces is almost doubled
- This extra space increases the flexibility of the wire, allowing the root to be straightened upright in a year to as little as three months. Some patients see results in just a few weeks!
Why choose Fastbraces:
- Fastbraces® technology has been used successfully to treat thousands of patients.
- Studies show that Fastbraces® have low friction, low sensitivity and there is no more risk in wearing Fastbraces® compared to traditional braces.
- Because Fastbraces® Technology works in a different principle altogether, treatment can be reduced, which typically results in less cost and less visits to your doctor.
- For more information on Fastbraces® Technology or to make an appointment, call 0208 204 9485
Fastbraces® Treatment Overview
The first step to a great smile is to meet one-on=one with Dr Hetal. B. Patel to determine if you are a candidate for the Fastbraces® system. He then does a comprehensive exam of your mouth and smile. Next, impressions and x-rays are taken to help Dr H B Patel create a customised treatment plan designed specifically for your smile.
Different by design
The Fastbraces® Technology brackets have an elevated slot and a unique elbow design. The shape of the bracket is critical because it literally changes the force-flexibility equation. The square shape of conventional brackets defines the distance between the brackets and that distance determines the flexibility of the wire. The triangular shape of the Fastbraces® patented bracket increases the distance between the individual brackets, which increase the flexibility of the wire. Additionally, the brackets help deliver torquing and tipping forces to the root of the tooth from the beginning of treatment. These fundamental differences allow treatment to be completed from 3 months to about a year.
How Can You Decide if You′re a Good Candidate for Fastbraces®?
Here are a few simple questions to ask yourself that can help determine whether or not you are a good candidate:
- Would you like a straighter, more beautiful smile?
- Would you like that beautiful smile in a few short months instead of years?
- Would you like to experience less discomfort?
- Would you like to pay less for your orthodontic treatment?
If you answered ′Yes′ to any of these questions, then CONGRATULATIONS, you could be a great candidate for Fastbraces®!
Video link is for illustrative purposes but are not a reflection on your dentist's opinion and can only be assessed on an individual basis following thorough examination.